Wind: N at 0 mph
35°F | 17°F
the post says it’s 20 degrees. that’s a 22 degree difference from bedminster, nj – i am grateful to be heading home. after 8 1/2 long months, today begins the process of the move! on the agenda for the day:
1. find a mover. i’ve done this so many times already it should go smoothly, but the truth is, shopping for a mover is kind of like shopping for a used car. if you’ve ever bargain shopped for movers, you know what i’m saying.
2. realtor to arrive at 10:00 to inspect apartment and determine market value for next renter. i hope they’re farm folks and can be very happy here.
3. get some work done to earn the funds for the move.
4. 4:30 appointment for podcast interview with cookbook author which i find hysterical since i am the worst cook in america. she promised not to ask me anything about cooking, just nutrition science and my organization. this reminds me that in the last 8 1/2 months i have not had a meal with another live human being, or that was cooked in an oven, or contained more than 1 single item like soup or asparagus and the occasional meal of cadbury eggs or a lindt bar. so looking forward to the candle cafe with friends!
5. check craigslist for a place to move to. call realtors.
6. begin box collection process and make moving checklist.
tomorrow i will go to the city & find the perfect place, sign lease and begin my
re-connection with the human race.
“The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world’s problems”
– Mahatma Gandhi