many thanks to shaun who has nominated me for the super sweet bloogging award – i am so honored!
THE 5 SWEET QUESTIONS:
1-Cookies or Cake? always both
2-Chocolate or Vanilla? swirl!
3–Favorite Sweet Treat? cream cheese icing on carrot cake
4-When do you crave sweet things the most? 24/7
5-Sweet Nick Name? cags
* bakers dozen (13 people minus 7 people 🙂 ) nominees:
1. nancy – seville estates flyer (because she always “likes” my posts & is simply super sweet 🙂 )
2. ned’s blog (because i know behind all that humor and sarcasm is a super
3. susan, author of finding our way now always shares a super sweet outlook
4. michael for sharing super sweet wisdom on his blog, me and the boss.
5. hillbilly zen for sharing super sweet blessings
6. shelle and her butterfly project for her super sweet honesty and love of butterflies!
my ‘unofficial rules’ to the award winners: please know i am not attached to the acceptance, non-acceptance or whether or not you choose to follow the award rules – i just wanted to nominate you!
THE OFFICIAL RULES:
1-Thank the Super Sweet Blogger that nominated you. thank you, sweet shaun!
2-Answer five super sweet questions.
3-Include the Super Sweet Blogging Award in your blog post.
4-Nominate a baker’s dozen (13) other bloggers.
*(since i’ve never baked a day in my life, my bakers dozen is 6 – you can choose what you want. . . .)
5-Notify your nominees on their blog.
visit shaun’s blog looking for reasoning to a complicated world and enjoy!