“I have found that if you love life, life will love you back.”
– Arthur Rubinstein
my dad sent me this e-mail today. i don’t know who wrote it, but it’s a good one & worth sharing.
1. Don’t miss the boat.
2. Remember that we are all in the same boat.
3. Plan ahead. It wasn’t raining when Noah built the Ark.
4. Stay fit. When you are 600 years old, someone may ask you to do something really big!
5. Don’t listen to critics, just get on with the job that needs to be done.
6. Build your future on high ground.
7. For safety’s sake, travel in pairs.
8. Speed isn’t always an advantage. The snails were on board with the cheetahs.
9. When you’re stressed, float awhile.
10. Remember, the Ark was built by amateurs, the Titanic by professionals.
11. No matter the storm, when you are with God, there is always a rainbow waiting.