“It’s part of nature’s built-in checks and balances, that while there may be times when you think you can’t even help yourself, precisely in such moments there will always be someone else nearby . . . you can help, instead.”
~ the universe
& mike dooley
“new thinking is always the answer.”
~ Mike Dooley
“Thinking is more interesting than knowing, but less interesting than looking”
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Here are the top 10 ways people give away their power:
1. Asking others what they should do.
2. Thinking God decides who gets what.
3. Worrying about how their dream will come true.
4. Thinking they have dues to pay.
5. Attaching to unimportant details and outcomes.
6. Believing in soul mates.
7. Thinking karma or spiritual contracts are absolute.
8. Fear of anything, especially falling in love.
9. Waiting for their ducks to line up before acting.
10. Choosing to be unhappy.
these words come from mike dooley and you can find many more words of wisdom on his website, here.
Prepare your mind to receive the best that life has to offer.
~ Ernest Holmes
share the love!